8.30.2008

WISDOM

I never had the slightest idea what it was, how to get it, nor what to do with it after attainment.

That didn't stop me from the pursuit.

Talk about elusive prey...WHEWW!!!

Looking at this through today's eyes, with addiction, compulsion, and dependency seen as general Human traits, it would seem I am a Compulsive Wisdom Junky.

Looking at it through my eyes, addiction and dependency were issues I'd dealt with and discarded prior to setting out on the search.

I can't get over the compulsion part.

But, it's not a bad thing.

Without Compulsive Drive, I would have missed out on some of the wackiest situations.

Something drove the engine beyond the realm of common sense.

Nobody with any common sense would have ever found theirself in these situations.

But, that's where I suspected Wisdom abided.

A lot of it scared the livin' B'Jaysus outta me.

But only for a second...Compulsive Drive took over and got me through.

That can't be a bad thing, eh?